Scott has been in the Tampa Bay Real Estate market for over 35 years. During that time, Scott’s work in both the residential and commercial fields included handling sales, leasing, property management, and asset management.
Scott’s excellent “people” skills and upbeat personality is well liked among his clients and peers in the real estate market.
As an over 35 year resident of Tampa, Scott can use his inside knowledge to find a special property in the neighborhood of your choice. Whether its information on the schools, sports, leisure activities or the best places to dine – Scott knows Tampa Bay!
Professional Experience & Certifications
- 35 Years of Real Estate Experience, Licensed Real Estate Sales Person, Florida
- National Association of Realtors
- Institute of Real Estate Management
- Building Owners and Managers Association
- Certified Commercial Investment Manager Institute
- Past Board Member, Local CCIM Chapter
- Past Board Member, Congregation Kol Ami
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Masters Certified Negotiation Expert (MCNE)
- Married, 2 grown children
- Strong interest in sports (favoring the Tampa Bay teams)
- Golf, Travel & Dining
A Personal Note from Scott
You have my commitment to provide you a high level of service, follow up, and to go above and beyond to help you achieve your real estate goals. Most of my clients come from my network of contacts, as they know that I am someone with a strong work ethic that can be trusted. If you give me the opportunity, I feel confident that you will be satisfied as well.