Favorite Quote: “Get what you like so that you like what you get”.
Raised in Dayton, Ohio, home of the Wright Brothers. Harsh winters and short hazy summers finally convinced my wife, Sue, and I that there had to be a better life style for us. In 1986 we vacationed in Tampa. By early 1988, we made our home there.
Sue and I were married in 1979 and our daughter, Stephanie, graced us with our first granddaughter, Karissa. Now my parents and both sisters all live here in the Tampa Bay area.
I had worked in the retail world for over fifteen years and real estate in the Tampa Bay area for 20 years. It taught me great customer service, resulting in hundreds of referrals for my clients real estate needs.
Community/Charitable Activities :
- Trustee/ local Church
- Served in Rotary for four years
- Head trustee for former church in Tarpon Springs
- We support local ministries for food banks
Personal Activities/ Interests
- NASCAR/INDY cars
- Small engine and appliance repair for neighbors only.
- Gardening and landscape design
- Classic cars