Favorite Quote: “ It’s simple…I listen.”
I would be pleased to help you with your next real estate transaction. I have been living in the Tampa Bay area since 1980. I love it here and I would like to show you all this area has to offer. I graduated from a Tampa area high school and the University of South Florida. While working together, I can provide you with recommendations for financing, title company services, and other professionals. I will strive to make your transaction stress free.
I am married to Brian, a civil engineer, and we have two children- Brian and Eileen- who both have been educated in the Hillsborough County Public school System. Ask me about the great schools in the area- private or public.
No matter what size home you need in the Tampa Bay area, I can help you. I specialize in residential real estate (buying and selling). I will research the area and give you up to date advice about home prices. Ask me about new construction, previously owned homes, rental property and opportunities for first time home buyers.
- Graduate-Realtor Institute (GRI)
- E-Pro Internet Certified Realtor
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
- Member- GTAR
- Member Professional Development Committee, Professional Standards Commitee
- Life Member- USF Alumni Association
- Member- National Association Realtors
- Florida Realtors District 6 Leadership Graduate
Personal Activites/ Interests
- College and Professional Sports Fan
- Painting/ Redecorating
- Collect Pens/ Calligraphy