Favorite Quote: “If it’s not nice or necessary-don’t say it.”
I grew up in the mid-west and moved here with my husband and two boys in 1994. We moved from a 1908 craftsman bungalow in Oklahoma and Proceeded to purchase a 1928 Mediterranean in Tampa Heights. I love everything there is about older homes.
My husband and Ihave three adult boys, two dogs, three cats and a flying squirrel. We often have strays, people or otherwise, at our home. We instituted an “open door” policy years ago so even my customers “drop in”. Everyone is welcome.
Because of my background in computers, I was asked in 1997 to be an assistant for a realtor. With her encouragement, I soon got my license and with my love for antique homes and neighborhoods, I decided to specialize. I have never regretted that decision. There is nothing like a bungalow! I often work in other areas, but I always come back to my antique homes in my antique neighborhoods.
Personal Activities/ Interests
- Website Design
- Traveling with my Husband
- Tampa Heights Civic Association Executive Board-7 years
- Tampa Heights Civic Association general membership-10years
- Tampa Heights Riverfront Community Redevelopment Association-5years,2008 Chair
- Tampa Preservation Inc.-5years
- Tampa Heights Tour of Homes-committee 5 years- Chair 2 years
- 2007/2008 Montclair’s Whos Who